Hi, I'm Guilherme Monteiro.I am a RIBA Part 1 architect, having completed my Bachelor of Architecture at London South Bank University. After graduating, I have gained some professional experience in an architectural practice in London, working on middle scale residential projects. In parallel, I work for other two companies, doing building surveys, on real estates market, which I consider a very enriching experience, giving me on a daily basis, an incredible spacial awareness and knowledge of different types of buildings, allowing me to bring it to the table, as a designer of construction. In the last two years, I have completed more than 2.500 property inspections. building surveys!
Towards the end of 2019 I decided to invest some time to plan something challenging: opening my own company - Monteiro Design, aiming to focus on the residential sector. And this is something I always wanted to do: design dwellings. If you would like to discuss your project or hire me, please contact me, clicking here
We undertake your project following RIBA plan of work
- Strategic definition: the best means of achieving the Clients Requirements confirmed.
- Preparation and Briefing: approved by the client and confirmed that it can be accommodated on the site.
- Concept Design: approved by the client and aligned to the project brief.
- Spatial Coordination: Architectural and engineering information Spatially Coordinated.
- Technical Design: All design information required to manufacture and construct the project completed.